Sunday, November 15, 2009

Please, fly me to the moon, Nat King Cole.

Dedicate this post to someone especially me. XD

Just this morning, i have many people told me this.
" Cy"
"yes?" I replied.
" You look abnormal."
" Sorry, what abnormal?"
"Why are you smiling like no one's business?"

yes, i have been smiling for God-Knows-Why for the whole morning.
most people think monday is the worst day of all days.
And they say it is abnormal for me to smile like this.

Well, i just realized.. Someone long time ago, told me this.
" Why do you have to show your down face, dearie? Your smile is very beautiful. Show me." a woman once told me.
I was looking back my photos one day ago. * i sealed my photos away in a box.*
Then a picture of me and my mother, i saw.
Then a picture of me and my two friends, i saw.

Then i ask myself. Why live life so dead, if you got something free to make yourself and others happy?
From those picture, i saw the real me. The really smilling me.
Not those fake smiles i have.

after a while, thinking, thinking, and thinking.
if a person could let go everything, and smile as if they have no worries, then that is what peace feels like, cause that person have learnt how to let it all go, including hatred and unforgiven.
If we can learn this, how to let ourself go, then give yourself an applause.

Live life happily, why waste time thinking bad things?

As for me, i just want to live in Nat King Cole's song, because this song told my unconsciousness something. I just feel so happy because i have all these feelings inside me, including falling in love, or heartbroken. That's how beautiful life is.



Listen to peace yourself.

-chong cheng yee

No comments:

Post a Comment